HARBIN ICE AND SNOW FESTIVAL 2019
Eyewitness the astonishing ice-masterpieces at Harbin Ice and Snow Festival, one of the biggest Ice Festivals in the world. The festival opens its doors in late December and closes until February. The official grand opening takes place on January 5th with a stunning and must see fireworks show.
Harbin Ice and Snow Festival Ticket Prices Due to Change
- Ice Lantern Fair: 150 Chinese Yuan (Roughly 22$, 19€, and 17£)
- Sun International Snow Sculpture Art Expo: 240 Chinese Yuan (Roughly 36$, 30€, and 28£)
- Harbin Ice and Snow World: 330 Chinese Yuan (Roughly 49$, 42€, and 38£)
HARBIN ICE AND SNOW FESTIVAL 2018
Eyewitness the astonishing ice-masterpieces at Harbin Ice and Snow Festival, one of the biggest Ice Festivals in the world. The festival opens its doors in late December and closes until February.
The official grand opening takes place on January 5’Th with a stunning and must see fireworks show, even though there are competitions and shows from December 17.
These impressive ice-sculptures designed the festival’s theme “Happy Ice Snow, Exciting City,”.
They are sculpted arduously by workers and sculptures creating magical creations forming an architectural wonderland.
At night time you can witness the colourful lights in the ice and snow city. It is truly a magnificent experience for every age. The festival ice shows, street fairs, and endless winter activities makes it an eventful winter holiday!
HARBIN ICE AND SNOW FESTIVAL TOP ACTIVITIES
- Harbin Ice and Show World. you will be amazed by the spectacular ice buildings, ice bar, and ice hotel inside the park. There are a huge variety of winter sports activities throughout such as ice-skating, sliding, ice golf, among others. You can also enjoy special performances usually centered on the festival theme, a perfect break from the sport’s adrenaline.
- The Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo. held at the Sun Island. This exposition is worth seeing at daylight to appreciate all the detail that went on to make these one of a kind art pieces. You will be pleasantly shocked to see innovative pieces full of magic.
- The Ice lantern Fair is a beautiful fair at the Zhaolin Park. It contains the most spectacular ice sculptures, which can be best appreciate at night as they come up to life. Their unique multicolored lights lit against the dark sky transporting you to a supernatural dimension.
OTHER MAIN HARBIN ATTRACTIONS
Luckily for everyone the whole Harbin town joins the festivity, therefore, you can enjoy several attractions at different locations such as; Songhua River Tourist Area, Stalin Park, Bliss temple, The Mosque, St. Sofia Church, Siberian tiger Park, China’s Snow town, Erlongshan Ski Resort, among others.
You will have enduring memories of this magical festival surrounded by the most beautiful ice sculptures. It will take your breath away as an experience that images cannot fully transmit.